This website is part of www.state.gov and follows the published State Department guidelines for the state.gov site. For more information please see:
- U.S. Department of State Copyright Information
- U.S. Department of State External Link Policy and Disclaimers
Images found on this website are tagged with a creative commons copyright status of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike (CC BY-NC-SA).
This designation allows you to share, copy, freely use, alter, transform, and redistribute images provided you follow the CC BY-NC-SA license usage terms:
You must give appropriate credit (“Courtesy of the Diplomatic Reception Rooms, U.S. Department of State”) and provide a link to the license. If changes were made to an image (ex. cropping), the user must indicate that the image has been altered. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No Additional Restrictions You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
To use the other site content, you must:
- Cite the author and source as you would any printed work
- Link to this site if possible
- Not remove proprietary notices including attribution information, credits, and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images, or data
- Not edit the embedded metadata in any way